Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead GMP Technician
- Job ID
- Operations Frontline Jobs
- Employment Status
- Regular Full-Time
SBM Management is looking for a Lead GMP Technician! The GMP Lead is responsible for overseeing activities within the assigned areas in the GMP program. This includes the company employees and other temporary employees engaged in the program. They must adhere to, implement, and demonstrate safe work practices and procedures. They also perform duties to maintain a particle free environment. They must lead by example.
- Comply with safety rules, policies & procedures. Stops at risk behavior of others and self.
- Performs duties of employees within the program assigned.
- Assist with training employees in tasks, safety, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitors work activities.
- Written reports, such as pass down, weekly, or monthly.
- Perform quality, service, and safety inspections.
- Tracks equipment inventory, maintenance and repair.
- Tracks supplies inventory and maintained.
- Issue equipment and supplies.
- Monitors employees for proper use of personal protective equipment, supplies, and equipment.
- Reports employee personnel and customer issues to supervisor immediately.
- Reports accidents and incidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Provide recommendations for corrective action on areas that need improvement.
- Maintain records, i.e. training, inspections, data collection.
- Two years plus or a combination of related high tech experience and/or training. Prefer High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to speak effectively to customers, co-workers and team members.
Be able to effectively communicate with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and customers.
English required, Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus.
Know the American measures of money, weight, size, length, shapes, distance and measures such as, cups, pints, quarts, gallons, etc.
Ability to understand bar, line, graphs and pie charts.
Valid Drivers License to operate company or personal vehicles.
May be required to be Forklift Certified.
- Monday: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- Tuesday: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- Wednesday: OFF
- Thursday: OFF
- Friday: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Saturday: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Compensation: $19.00 per hour