Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Specialist II
Interested in a career in the risk industry? Do you have processing and project management skills that you’d like to put to good use? Would you enjoy splitting your time between working at a clients office and at the Aon office? Does the thought of taking your skills up a few notches, while being compensated well for your work excite you? This might be the opportunity you’ve been awaiting!
Aon Is Looking For An Account Specialist II
As an Account Specialist II in our San Francisco, CA office, you will be a contributing member within our Commercial Risk department. Not only will you manage key processes and internal activities to deliver client-facing services, but you will also collaborate directly with top leaders in the organization and have exposure to the movers and shakers in the industry. If you're tired of just processing invoices, and are seeking more client interaction, while being a part of a supportive team, look no further.
Your Impact As An Account Specialist II
- Managing medium to high complexity accounts (determined by size of account and/or nature of business)
- Provides technical expertise in the servicing of medium to high complexity accounts
- Manages key processes and internal activities to deliver client-facing services
- Establishes ability to work as broker with moderate to highly complex accounts
- Demonstrates effective working knowledge of carrier underwriting practices & processes
- Pick up knowledge of market and relationship management while flexing your negotiation skills
- Possesses basic competency on assigned coverages (common forms, exclusions, endorsed enhancements)
- Possesses & utilizes basic negotiation skills for the brokerage process
- Participates and promotes pre and post placement servicing (premium financing, claims, etc.)
- Challenge yourself by undertaking stimulating projects
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Organizational and project management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to clearly express thoughts and concepts at various levels
- Excellent computer skills, including working experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- 3-5 Years of Insurance Experience with a concentration in the Entertainment Industry as a desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Active Property & Casualty license must be maintained in order to properly service clients
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.